Reps. Emily Perry, Brandon Whipple, and John Wilson
Rep. Melanie Meier of Leavenworth is sworn back into office upon her return from a tour of duty in Iraq with her husband Tom at her side.
Rep. Paul Davis at the Kansas Coalition for Workplace Safety Rally.
Rep. Gail Finney, Wichita
Rep. Paul Davis, Lawrence, speaks to public school teachers and students at the Adequate Yearly Funding Rally
Rep. Annie Kuether, Topeka
Welcome to website of
Kansas House Democrats!
Thank you for taking time to visit us online. Our caucus is committed to expanding opportunities for all Kansans through responsible, common sense policies. During the 2012 legislative session, we introduced proposals to create good paying jobs, restore funding for Kansas public schools, and lower Kansas property taxes. We pledge to continue working for moderate, bipartisan solutions to the problems facing our state in 2013.
- Davis comments on updated revenue estimates
- Brownback court packing agenda expands
- House Dems announce committee appointments for 2013-2014 term
- Newtown tragedy sheds light on dire state of Kansas mental health system
- Dems seek input from parents, educators on impact of school funding cuts
- Davis: When did bipartisanship become a dirty word?